Price for baby and child photography:
Children and babies1 hour
3 edited digital images
There are wonderful milestones to catch through your little one’s first year. Here are our proposed milestones:
- Newborns (up to 3 weeks old) when they are at least
- 3-5 months, when they are strong on their stomachs6-8 months, when they start to sit on their own
- 9-11 months, when they can crawl
- 1 year, when they can stand and walk
- After the first year, any age is great to catch them at that point in their lives.
Your session will take place at a location of your choice, which can be your home, outdoors or in my studio. I am happy to make suggestions and examples of locations that could be used. Just bring kids and be sure I’m ready to have fun with your kids. There’s nothing better than a genuine smile from a child.
I want them to feel comfortable and confident, so I suggest you wear clothes that they can move freely in. I also recommend soft, solid colors, avoiding loud prints and patterns so we can keep the focus on their face.
Yes absolutely! Always check with me first before bringing pets
to your session. If you have a study session, your pet must be housebroken.
Yes absolutely! Please check with me first before
bring props for your session. Props are great
because they can add an element of fun, a personal
touch and more to your photos. The best
props to bring are things that are personal to you or
your family. i.e. dad’s headphones, ballet clothes,
football kit, hats, etc.